Location Dong Nai
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
This is a fantastic opportunity of Operations Manager who will be responsible to set up the company factory in Dong Nai area. You will provide effective leadership for the operations departments with the value of integrity, compliance and outstanding quality.
About the Operations Manager Role:
Reporting to General Director, you will be based in the new factory of the company in Dong Nai area. You will run the world class manufacturing practices of the factory with 200 plus employees.
- Drive ‘World Class’ manufacturing practices throughout the plant
- Establish procedures for maintaining high standards of product quality, service and EHS&S
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of operations and EHS&S
- Participate in the development and implementation of the operations annual business plan, including goals, KPIs and targets based on corporate strategy and goals
- Implement lean manufacturing processes and to develop a continuous improvement culture
- Develop and manage the operations function and provide leadership and coaching to team members to ensure success
- Focus awareness and understanding of demand planning techniques to improve OTD performance
- Ensure the site complies with all local, provincial and Group EHS&S standards
- Make recommendations for the development of divisional systems and policies for cost-effective materials management, scheduling, inventory control, warehousing and distribution
- Enforce standard policies and procedures
In order to be well performed with this opportunity, potential candidate must have more than ten years' working experience in manufacturing and production , preferable in textiles related field.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing operations. Preferably, in the textile of dyeing and finishing operations
- Experience with working with international companies such as US or European countries
- Integrity, quality-consciousness, and international business vision
- Must be able to lead, empower, coach and energise staff
- Proven success records leading a team on quality & services improvement, stock optimisation and cost reduction
- Excellent level of English is mandatory
Our client is a global leading company in textile industry with headquarter in US. The organisation strongly emphasise the value of world class quality, integrity and compliance that provide a fantastic working and learning environment for employees.
If you are driven and capable candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me if you have any questions.