Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 07 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Project Engineer job has just become available in one of the world's largest electronic sensors manufacturers in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Project Engineer Role:
Reporting directly to regional head in Singapore, you will be the primary point of contact for supplier interactions, performance management, and engineering design and technical negotiations.
- Be the primary point of contact for supplier interactions, performance management, and engineering technical negotiations; build and manage relationships with these selected suppliers, and ensure that they meet or exceed their contractual obligations to company internal customer
- Maintain collaborative relationships with selected suppliers while effectively resolving supplier performance/capability issues to ensure alignment with company
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected suppliers to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics
- Evaluate potential suppliers using developed and agreed criteria to support alignment and understanding of the expectations and requirements of engagement
- Emphasize and improve on usage of design guideline for smart fixture & tool
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in the field of automation and particular experience in managing projects to integrate and deploy smart fixture & tool for production/assembly applications will be an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Alternatively several years of experience in managing smart fixture & tool design and liaising
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English is mandatory
- Several years of working experience in automation for lean manufacturing and /or engineering design for manufacturing
- Experience in change management process and people development
This firm is one of the leading manufacturers in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.