Validation Engineer Manager
Location Dong Nai
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 05 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created Validation Engineer Manager job has just come available in one of the top medical devices manufacturing company having factory in Dong Nai, Vietnam. You will play a critical role in the organisation and provide effective leadership for Validation Engineer team in the company.
About the Validation Engineer Manager Role:
Reporting to Senior Manager residing in US, and leading local Validation Engineer team, you will be based in Dong Nai factory, supervise detailed engineering work including determining appropriate validation strategies, authoring validation protocols and reports, and maintaining the validated state through process, product, and procedure changes.
- Manage and provide leadership for the functional group’s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organisational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives
- Responsible for the project and or work group expenditures vs. plan
- Implement and understand FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary
- Ensure compliance with Quality System regulations and safe working practices
- Plan, guide, and review projects and or work groups under one’s control to produce the desired outcome
- Utilise technical skills to evaluate proposed solutions, adaptations, and modifications to projects
In order to perform well in this Validation Engineer Manager role, you should have at least 4 years of experience in similar positions at top pharmaceutical, medical devices, or Food & Beverage manufacturing and production companies.
- Bachelor of science degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology
- Strong interactive skills in cross functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management
- Driver for acquiring resources and building consensus across products
- Solicits and accepts the ideas of others, as well as actively contributes to an environment conducive to open communication
Our client is one of the world leading medical device manufacturer coming from US. The state of the art factory of the company in Dong Nai is well built and set up following international standard with strong prospect to grow and expand in the next few years.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.