Production Engineering Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 14 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Production Engineering Manager has just come available in one of the manufacturing company in mechanical field. Based in factory in District 7, Ho Chi Minh city, you will manage engineering resources and ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks & projects.
About Production Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to Engineering & Quality Director, based in D7, Ho Chi Minh city, you will be expected to continuously develop and maintain activities in Engineering team.
- Set up measurable targets of production engineering team and keep tracking of the performance ensuring successful progress and completion
- Lead and supervise manufacturing engineers and administration to ensure good process control, quality, delivery, and cost to meet corporate goal
- Support CNC programming for production on new product development and for productivity enhancement.
- Identify clear production engineering work and build clear procedure to follow
- Identify, scope, prioritise and manage high impact process improvement through-out operations using Lean Production management methodology
- Analysis, evaluation on current routing cycle time and implementation of improvement with detailed plan to achieve higher efficiency
- 10 years of manufacturing operation experience with 5 years at managerial level in manufacturing
- Practical knowledge in machining and process control along with design and heat treatment
- Excellent management skills, interpersonal communication, verbal communication skills and ability to communicate in writing
- Direct/hand-on experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and 5S. Certified Black belt or Green belt is a plus.
- Creative problem solver with analytical skill and result oriented
- University degree in engineering, mechanical engineering is preferred
- Fluent English communication in reading, writing and speaking
If you would like to find out more, please contact Ms My Pham.