Salary VND30,000,000 - VND35,000,000 per month
Location Dong Nai
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 27 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An US based chemical multinational company is recruiting a EHS Specialist based in Dong Nai to join their manufacturing site. In this job, you will be responsible for day-to-day supervision & management of construction/contractor safety.
About the EHS Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for performing technical work to support the implementation and management of EHS programs/policies whilst minimising risks to the environment and safety & health of site based personnel.
- Develop, implement and maintain site EHS procedures to comply with the company EHS Standards
- Work closely with the landlord and engineering consultant company to provide day-to-day supervision and management of all EHS aspects
- Work closely with functional teams on the implementation of EHS procedures, annual improvement plans and related programs to compliance
- As one of the EHS representatives under North ASEAN, communicate and network with sub-regional EHS resources to support EHS implementation and roll-out of various EHS programs;
- Manage site EHS program including but not limited to Hazard Communication, Work Permit System, Emergency Response, Behavioural Safety, Incident Investigation, Contractor Management, Process Safety and Site Security, to prevent human injury and loss of property
- Manage site occupational health and industrial hygiene programme
To succeed in the EHS Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Site Manager, the sub-contractors and the employees.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with major in Occupation Health and Safety, Environment, Engineering or a suitable Science
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing facility in Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) functions, preferably in chemical or FMCG plant
- Proven EHS experience in supervising construction work of a chemical plant is strongly desirable
- Good understanding of local laws and regulations in EHS areas, also regulatory process and agencies that formulate and enforce them
- Fluent in Vietnam and good English command both in writing and speaking
This US Based Chemical multinational company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long-term experience in its sector this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are dynamic, energetic, self-driven, results-oriented, and above all have a positive “can do” outlook with a clear focus on deliverable, we are looking for a highly organised, naturally forward planning, logical, structured thinker for this exciting EHS Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.