Plant Manager/ General Manager
Location Hai Phong
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 29 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A fantastic Plant Manager/ General Manager job has just become available at a leading tier 1 automotive supplier manufacturing company.
About the Plant Manager/ General Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for entire activities of setting up and running the manufacturing plant in Hai Phong, Vietnam. Reporting to Regional Manager, you will oversee the green field plant manufacturing automotive part in Hai Phong, Vietnam that will come in to operations in Quarter 3 of 2019.
- Oversee the management of day-to-day operations within the facility in order to fulfill the organisation's as well as the customer’s requirements
- Plan, develop, implement & review the strategic plan together with the regional strategy
- Supervise the management of new projects and customer lines within the plant
- Plan & develop capital work projects incl. assessing personnel, equipment & facilities requirements
- Develop company policies and oversee the implementation & continuous management of the same
- Monitor, analyse and report on the organisation's performance and KPIs to senior management
- Build and maintain customer relationships with Key Account Clients
- Plan, develop and control the plant’s budgets, income & expenditures
- Lead, guide, develop and support the executive management team
- Attend and actively participate in cross functional team meetings
- Ensure the overall compliance with company policies, directives and guidelines, ITAF 16949 & ISO 14001 as well as with the local legal environment
In order to successful in this role, you should have at least 3 years of experience in managing operations of manufacturing plant in automotive industry.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar
- 8 years of professional experience in automotive industry
- Competent know-how of manufacturing concepts and procedures
- Excellent proven communication and leadership skills
- Strong economic & analytical thinking abilities
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English
This is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier from Europe. This green field plant is the additional business of the organisation in the Region. This project shall also become one of the biggest investment of the company in the Southeast Asia/ India/ Pacific region.
If you are a capable and driven candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more details.