Salary Excellent benefits
Location Hai Phong
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 02 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world leading automotive firm is recruiting an Operations Manager in Hai Phong to manage the production and the maintenance in their brand new factory.
About the Operations Manager Role:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the production and the maintenance of the factory in this Tier-One automotive factory.
- Supervise, coordinate and develop assigned functions and processes, including their performance, KPIs and personnel
- Support the introduction of new programs and processes by participating in interdisciplinary project team and taking over tasks as assigned in the project-specific RASIC chart
- Cooperate with managers to implement company policies and realise company targets
- Develop production schedules and guarantee a cost effective production
- Guarantee the adherence to quality standards and the establishment of cost efficient processes.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement activities
- Cooperate with cross-functional experts and interfaces
- Assure the availability of the equipment assigned by implementing a preventative maintenance system and organisation
- Establish and control an appropriate training level of the assigned personnel
- First point of contact to the customer on operational topics for local customer inquiries
To succeed in the Operations Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the plant manager.
- Degree in business or technical field
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a high production environment
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory/managerial responsibility
- Proven leadership and management skills as well as experience in lean management
- Strong organisational and planning abilities
- Good communication skills with people of different professional level
- Profound analytic and problem solving skills
This international Tier-One automotive company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards in the region Southeast Asia/India/Pacific. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.