Salary VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Location Hai Phong
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 29 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Quality Manager job has just come available in one of the world's leading automotive suppliers. Based in factory in Hai Phong city, Viet Nam, you will develop and maintain quality procedures, standards and a quality management system on basis of company standards.
About the Quality Manager Role:
Reporting to Plant Manager, you will set up and build Quality system in a new greenfield plant in Hai Phong.
- Develop and specify inspection and test plans on basis of internal quality assurance procedures, methods and tools based on company standards
- Support the certification according to IATF 16949
- Coordinate quality audits of existing processes and products and coordinate the involvement of in- and external auditors
- Prepare quality management analyses in case of new or modified products and process
- Cooperate with customers, sub-contractors and independent inspection and actively engage in global Quality Management Network
- Manage, motivate and develop reporting staff and provide training on the subject of quality management
To succeed in the Quality Manager job, you will need to have at least 5 years of vocational experience.
- Degree in engineering or quality management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate to people of different professional level
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Fluent English
Our client is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier from Europe. This green field plant is the additional business of the organisation in the Region. This project shall also become one of the biggest investment of the company in the Southeast Asia/ India/ Pacific region.
If you are driven and capable candidate, please apply today or contact me for your information.