Salary VND150,000,000 - VND180,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 02 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading food and beverage company producing for the Asian market is recruiting a General Director for their new brand and their new factory in Ho Chi Minh City. In this job, you will be in charge of the operation of the factory, the strategy of the new brand and also the commercial function (Sales, Marketing and HR).
About the General Manager Role:
Reporting to Country Head, you will plan, manage directly overall operations to achieve annual budget, profit and loss and corporate goals.
Strategy & Operation
- Manage manufacturing operations, including financial, production, safety, and quality performance
- Monitor operations expense, production schedule, inventory, production equipment to ensure the company operates at the highest efficiency
- Manage P&L of the company and its manufacturing plants
- Generate new business opportunities, and be involved in providing solutions to clients for development of sound business growth
- Analyse environment changes of company (macroeconomic, business, regulations and social public) and develop strategy and anticipatory plan to response to changes
- Review and allocate manpower, material and equipment resources to meet the company target
- Analyse internal and external situations/problems and the impacts to ensure immediate and appropriate actions are taken
- Monitor implementation Quality Management System and evaluate planned schedule based on applied standard
Commercial Function (Sales, Marketing, HR)
- Organise and coordinate activities among departments/divisions to achieve objectives through team work
- Managing all HODs to ensure all sales target are met
- Analyse and consolidate written report from departments/division/plants/companies into monthly/annual report for direct superior and take accountability for the realisation of budget and planning of division
In order to succeed in this General Director job, you should have a people management skill with excellent communication skill and experience in working with Vietnamese staff.
- Must have bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience. Strong knowledge of FMCG industry and experience in all the associated areas including general management finance, people management etc Diverse management experience in overseeing Operations and Commercial functions
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics
- Fluent English and computer skills
- Strong leadership abilities and a strong strategic thinker
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others
- Strong problem solving and analytic abilities at a strategic and functional level
This is a Singaporean based Group in food and beverage sector. The Group has grown steadily from the past decades and is one of the leader in this market.
If you are a driven and committed candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me for further information.