COO/ General Manager
Location Da Nang
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting COO/ General Manager job has just come available in a US Shark Tank Winner Start up in designing, manufacturing and production of 3D cards that help people tell magical stories and create the most intricate paper art in the world. Head quarter in Boston, the company has set up a rapid growing manufacturing facility in Da Nang, Vietnam and is looking for a qualified COO/General Manager to oversee the operations and ensure effective leadership through out the development journey of the company.
About the COO/General Manager Role:
You will be based in Da Nang, Vietnam and provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. You will accomplish this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organisation that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organisation
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program
- Act as lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with every client and partner
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Represent the firm with vendors and business partners
In order to become an excellent COO/General Manager on this opportunity, potential candidate should have outstanding experienced in managing operations of entrepreneurial mind set companies in manufacturing and production industries.
- Strong leadership, with minimum of five years' experience in managing the operations in manufacturing and production environment
- Demonstrated ability in running rapid growing business
- Effective communication skills, ability to represent the company in front of stake holders
- Experienced in working with entrepreneurial organisation as a plus
- Strategic thinking, results driven, can do attitude
- Business acumen
- Strong decision making
- Experienced in managing P&L
This is the world's leading designer of 3D cards. Company mission is to help people do something awesome for someone they care about. Company vision is to create one billion magical moments around the world, each moment bringing people closer together through an experience that is meaningful and unexpected. At the company, you will join a rapidly growing team of very dedicated individuals on a fast expanding multinational company headquartered in Boston, MA.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.