Production Manager (Plastic Injection)
Location Binh Duong
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An European world-leading manufacturer of home appliances is recruiting a Production Manager for its factory in Binh Duong.
About the Production Manager Role:
In this job you will lead 1 team leader and 20 engineers. The high products seasonality, the new products launches, the increase of references, and the reduction of time limits, makes necessary to constantly adapt the means of production (organisational, human and technical) by optimising the structural and industrial costs, continuously improving productivity, processes and quality while guaranteeing health and safety at work and establishing a serene social climate that is a source of quality of life at work.
- Manage and organise the work of the teams in the workshop, to achieve the sector's objectives (daily, weekly, monthly) in terms of health, safety, production, quantity, quality and environment
- Manage material flow balancing: adapt the means of production so as to optimise the overall production flow
- Manage people: workforce management, team Annual Evaluation Interviews, control staff performance and discipline
- Actor and team member of the continuous improvement: plan, follow the committed actions, and implement (in the workshop or even with larger impacts in the company)
- Guarantee the quality in his workshop, carry out audits, ensure that the control criteria are respected, participate in multidisciplinary working groups to reduce the costs and secure quality, propose solutions and implement them.
- As the person in charge of the workshop, ensure that the SQCDI guidelines (Safety, Quality, Costs, Deliveries, Involvement) are properly implemented and respected on the daily basis to anticipate, plan and commit:
- Actively participate in the change and the evolution of the workshop organisation
- Realise and ensure the proper information to his team, developing communication, ensuring the good social climate of the workshop and the motivation of the people.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in industrial environment
- Having a strong experience and knowledge in injection moulding process
- Listen, synthesis and decision maker
- Strong ability to communicate with team
- Capability of guiding, coaching and transfer know how to his team
- Ability to lead a team
- Organisational capacity
- Strong Leadership
- Synthesis capacity
This leading professional manufacturer firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 30 years of experience in its sector this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are somebody who is dynamic, energetic, self-driven, results-oriented, and above all who has a positive “can do” outlook with a clear focus on deliverable. We are looking for a highly organised, naturally forward planning, logical, structured thinker for this exciting Production Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.