Maintenance Engineer - Blowing
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Maintenance Engineer job in Blowing Industry has just come available in one of the well-known American food & beverages company.
About the Maintenance Engineer Role:
Reporting to Maintenance Manager, based in Dong Nai factory, you will be expected to supervise and give instruction to subordinates in blowing function onsite and gain KPIs improvement.
- Supervise and give instruction to subordinates in blowing function onsite and gain KPIs improvement
- Supervise all aspects of maintenance activities on HP air compressor and blowing machine
- Ensure the overall available equipment rate as set KPIs
- Be responsible for subordinates’ performance in safety, quality and productivity
- Take full attendance roster
- Maintain maintenance workshop in a clean and safe
- Supervise and participate corrective maintenance process to ensure reduce machine down time
- Develop SOP and train technicians
- Supervise contractor works
- Implement new procedure and processes as required
- College/ University degree, major Mechanics/Mechanical Engineering, etc. and other related fields
- Good knowledge, preferable 3 years’ experience at blowing supervisor position
- Strong understanding of PET Blow Moulding, especially maintenance/ technical part
- Strong at preventive maintenance program, overhaul, corrective maintenance for blowers (Krones, KHS, Sidel – all highspeed)
- Good coordination & communication
- Strong team management skill
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Good command of English
- Competent with MS Office
- Pro-active, hardworking, willing to learn with team spirit and can-do attitude
- Shift working, travel
This company is recognised as the market leader in its industry.
If you are a capable and driven candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more information.