Location Dong Nai
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 01 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Dyeing Manager has just come available in one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of sewing thread, embroidery thread and technical textiles. Based in Dong Nai province, you will manage activities to guarantee job safety, production and quality are met
About Dyeing Manager Role:
Reporting to Operation Manager, based in Dong Nai, you will be expected to improve quality, reduce waste and cost, and meet or exceed the customer’s delivery expectations.
- Ensure schedule the timely running of production lots and rushes according to machine size, allocation dates, and colours
- Ensure accurate employee files, (i.e. attendance calendars, training records, pay plan audits, and any required disciplinary actions)
- Ensure proper housekeeping in all dye house areas, including production and office areas
- Complete shift reports and check employee’s time and attendance via system
- Check email for special instructions as given by the Operation Manager
- Perform any additional duties as may be required and directed by management
The successful candidate will have dyeing experience in Textile industry with solid track of management.
- 4 year University Degree or equivalent work experience of 5 years in manager capacity required. Ability to motivate, lead and facilitate manufacturing initiatives while fostering a cohesive work environment. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation (report writing and presentation skills needed).
- Technical background in textiles preferred
- Manufacturing knowledge/experience required
- Strong professional demeanour
- Ability to multitask with minimum supervision. Good problem solving and people skills. High level of independence, initiative and drive and be results oriented
This leading manufacturer firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.