Salary 13th month salary + benefit
Location Bắc Ninh
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 06 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting HSE Manager job in Beverages Industry has just come available in one of the well-known Western food & beverages companies.
About the HSE Manager Role:
Reporting to Factory Manager, based in Bac Ninh factory, you will be expected to develop/build environment, health and safety (EHS) plan for plant to adapt Legal Compliance.
- Lead & drive EHS agenda, enforce and implement overall EHS policy and guidelines at all times
- Ensure equipment and working environment in compliance with the company global policies and local legal requirements
- Ensure equipment and waste water treatment plant operation in compliance with the company policies and local legal requirements
- Conduct EHS site audits and execute corrective actions/preventive actions to ensure legal and the company mandate compliance met
- Deliver EHS communications to all employees working at the plant to build awareness on EHS protection
- Educate and promote awareness among employees on EHS aspects through training, discussion, and enforcement of EHS regulations
- Maintain plant oriented safety visualisation in place
- Collaborate cross functional managers in effective ways to deliver right results
- Conduct accident/ incident investigation and when necessary with aims to develop corrective action and identify causes
- Ensure consistent updates of EHS information notice board and effective usage of this board
- Identify potential hazards at plant; report those hazard potentials and issue corrective action/preventive action to Plant Manager
- Conduct periodical EHS audit and complete inspection report on time( weekly, monthly)
- Manage cost within scope assigned go through I2C & P2P
To succeed in this role, you will need to have good knowledge of EHS.
- University, major in EHS or technical
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Good knowledge of Best Practice tools in operations
- Good understanding of EHS matter
- Result oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Team work / develop people / transfer skills / facilitator skills
- Fluently in English
This company is recognised as the market leader in its industry.
If you are a capable and driven candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more information.