Business Unit Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-14electronics 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Unit Manager has just come available in leading electronics/ electrics manufacturing company having factory in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This opportunity is a fantastic opportunity for candidate having root from operations (manufacturing, supply chain, program manager...) with P&L managing experience and looking for general management. experience.
About the Business Unit Manager Role:
Reporting to Business Unit Director, you will be responsible for overall operations, performance, and development of the manufacturing Business Unit and serve as a focal contact point with client.
- Be a member of the plant strategic leadership team
- Establish and manage current customer relationships, strive to capitalise on organic revenue growth opportunities
- Full responsibility for a customer/site Profit & Loss (P&L) statement (generally in a single site)
- Responsible for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for assigned customer accounts. May support RFP processes for other accounts
- Be the leader of the work cell and be accountable for the operational and financial performance of that work cell
- Pricing (i.e. materials and value-add)
- Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction
- Manage and drive the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process with assigned customer account
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
In order to perform well in this role you should have a strong background in operations management of electronics manufacturing service environment, interested in interacting with client and strong business senses.
- Experienced in Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) as a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial skill knowledge and aptitude (e.g. balance sheet and income statement)
- Strong operational knowledge (e.g., manufacturing, supply chain)
- Contract knowledge fundamentals
- Leadership/people-management skills
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets
This is a global leading company in the electrics/electronics manufacturing industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidate to challenge and develop in a professional and high performance working environment.
If you are a strong leader with experienced in EMS industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more information.