Transformer Design Engineer
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-16manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Transformer Design Engineer job in Electrics industry has just come available in one of the well-known German company.
About the Transformer Design Engineer Role:
Reporting to R&D Manager, based in Dong Nai factory, you will be expected to design and develop new Transformer products.
- Design and develop new Transformer products
- Find new methods for quality enhancement and cost reductions
- Build prototypes, test and qualify newly developed modules
- Estimate the cost resources and time required to conduct a research project and monitor performance to ensure these targets are met
- Use analytic skills to solve problems systematically
To succeed in the Transformer Design Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the R&D Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electronic or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in Designing or Working with Transformers
- Good at English
- Skills to take new technologies
- Must be proficient in Auto Cad 3D
This company is recognised as the market leader in its industry.
If you are a capable and driven candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more information.