Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-16manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Plant Director job has just come available in a Thai garment & textile company having manufacturing plant close to Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Overseeing a factory of close to 800 employees and growing, the Plant Director will be responsible for entire operation of Vietnam factory.
About the Plant Director Role:
Report to Production Director of the group who base in Thailand, you will be based in the factory of the company which is located close to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Manage and control manufacturing performance to achieve Corporate goal, Operation plan, Quality and Cost control efficiency
- Lead manufacturing team to ensure people capability and growth that matches to business requirements
- Ensure manufacturing meet standard
- Solve problem and control with production for yield control
- Understand manufacturing process flow chart and internal manufacturing process of company
- Be able to co-ordinate, negotiate with customer, supplier, internal personal in company for driving activities following the plan
- Create idea to improve process continuously
To perform well in this position, the Plant Director should be native Thai speakers, or can speak Thai fluently plus the ability to communicate well in English to serve for the global clients that the company serves for.
- Fluent in Thai
- Bachelor or Higher in Textile Engineer, Garment Engineer, Industrial Engineer or related
- At least 5 years of experience in management level
- Experience in Garment Manufacturing and production is advantage
This is a world leading export knitting garment manufacturer with a total of 10,000 employees. The factory in Vietnam have about 800 employees and growing.
If you are a driven candidate and would like to develop your career in garment & textile industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for further information.