Location Bắc NinhFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-21 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Quality Manager job has just come available in one of the world-leading electrical European company. Based in the factory in Bac Ninh Province, Viet Nam, you will develop and maintain quality procedures, standards and a quality management system on basis of company standards.
About the Quality Manager Role:
Based at Bac Ninh city and reporting to Factory General Manager, you will be responsible for establishing, developing, implementing & maintaining the quality management system.
- Manage Quality Management System (QMS)
- Handle supplier management
- Manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- People management and functional training
To succeed in the Quality Manager job, you will need to have at least 8 years of vocational experience.
- University degree in Engineering (Prefer to Mechanical /Electrical Engineering; Manufacturing; Industrial Engineering; Quality Management...)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in manufacturing and quality management with minimum 2 years of experience in people management
- Specialised knowledge in ISO standards and knowledge of other standards (IEC/UL/TS)
- Excellent understanding of processes related to customer care (CCRP, NPS.) & experience in coaching staff
- Lean six sigma certifications (Black belt preferred)
- Ability to manage complex operating structure including various stakeholders
- Strong and effective English communication skills
This leading professional manufacturer firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 30 years of experience in its sector this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are somebody who is dynamic, energetic, self-driven, results-oriented, and above all who has a positive “can do” outlook with a clear focus on deliverable. We are looking for a highly organised, naturally forward planning, logical, structured thinker for this exciting Production Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.