Regional HSE Manager
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-26 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exiciting and newly created Regional HSE Manager job has come available in leading foreign garment manufacturing and production company having multiple plants in Vietnam and other countries in the region. The scope of management of Regional HSE Manager shall be cover 6 plants across 3 countries in the region.
About the Regional HSE Manager Role:
Responsible for 6 plants across the region including Vietnam plants, you will guide factory EHS and operations teams to ensure the implementation of global EHS programs for all of the company's overseas facilities through supporting, training, monitoring, auditing, data collection and reporting.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings for site EHS teams on global standards, best practices and policies and procedures
- Support site EHS teams with the monitoring program to ensure the all overseas sites follow regulatory requirements and corporate standards
- Conduct risk assessment of sites and advise the site/country on risk control measures and mitigation plan
- Monitor global standards implementation and provide feedback to Global EHS Team to achieve continuous improvement
- Manage the implementation of the EHS audit protocol and corresponding cross-sites audit program with HS Site teams
- Evaluate the EHS performance of different sites in the region to ensure continuous improvement
- Advise site EHS teams on corrective actions and improvements
- Partner with EHS Technical Team to develop relevant KPIs and goals for health and safety performance evaluation
- Originate and drive global EHS promotion campaign to raise the awareness for health protection and operation safety
- Support the country and site management to coordinate the site EHS committee
To success in this role, potential candidates should have experience in managing EHS at the regional level at manufacturing and production companies.
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years of EHS experience in the manufacturing or relevant industry
- Experience in implementation of OHSAS18000/ ISO45001 is preferred
- Effective multi-cultural communicator and influencer
- Professional qualification of Nebosh, CIH, CIEH is preferred
- Previous experience in managing and coaching junior staff
- Vietnam / Malaysia / Hong Kong with substantial travel to overseas manufacturing sites in Vietnam, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Mauritius
- Ability to issue management, team management: good influencing skills, global thinking
- Values people and sensitivities, integrity, team player
The company have more than 12,000 employees across the region and pay a strong attention on developing and sustaining a global EHS standard of the industry.
If you find this opportunity meet with your capabilities and feel motivated by this regional assignment, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today and call me for further information.