Salary VND27,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-04 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Mould Designer has just come available in one of the FMCG manufacturing companies. Based in Binh Duong province, you will interpret the technical problems or develop appropriate tools, moulds and die parts.
About Mould Designer Role:
Reporting to Tool Room Manager, based in Binh Duong, you will be expected to do plastics product development, product design, tool design & mechanical design.
- Designing and troubleshooting of all types of plastic injection moulds, hot runner systems, gauges, jigs and fixtures
- Responsible for mould and mechanical design including DFM/ Mould Flow Analysis as well as the release and revision of drawings for new and existing product
- Understand about Shrinkage Allowances applicable for product designing
- Follow-up in order to clear up the issues related with manufacturing and customer side
- Develop moulding presses functional specification and acceptance criteria
The successful candidate will have strong experience in moulding design and development.
- More than 5 years of experience in the designing, manufacturing and servicing of plastic injection moulds, press tools, gauges, jigs and fixtures
- Degree or diploma in engineering
- Auto CAD / Unigraphics NX / Solid Works / MS – Office
This leading manufacturer firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.