Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of QC Manager has just come available in an international apparel production and retail company. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will lead QC team to ensure that all products meet or exceed the company’s standard and expectation.
About QC Manager Role:
Reporting to General Manager, based in Ho Chi Minh city, you will be expected to give solutions to factories for quality improvement and monitor their compliance's
- On site quality inspection as assigned
- Troubleshoot quality issues, work collaboratively with suppliers and internal teams to provide solution to assure the merchandise are commercially acceptable
- Communicate with cross functional teams during development and production to obtain update information and provide instant input to the QC team to ensure all merchandise qualities meet company standards
- Work closely with production team for the schedule of final inspection
- Daily job allocation for QC team members and report progress to General Manager (GM) on a daily basis
The successful candidate will have strong experience in QC Manager level in garment manufacturing factory.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese
- At least 15 years’ QC experience in jacket, shirt, t-shirt, skirt, paint, dress, denim of which 5 years in the capacity of QC Manager
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of manufacturing realities and constraints and garment production system
- Experience of managing a QC team with 10+ members
This leading manufacturer firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.