Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Location Dong Nai
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 19 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Manufacturing Engineering Manager has just come available in a manufacturer in Furniture industry. Based in Dong Nai Province you will assign the appropriate tasks for the staffs and manage the team to achieve the goals as schedule.
About Manufacturing Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to Factory Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the company and customer technical needs; developing, defining and implementing short and long term technical services strategies to achieve company and customer needs.
- Develop and set up strategic roadmap for company industrial engineer in terms of concepts, organisation and people development
- Perform budgeting and planning for the Industrial Engineer based on the consolidations of all sub functions to ensure the synergies and full utilisation of the resources in the department
- Set up clear KPI targets and cascade down to all direct reporting sub functions monitor and track the achievements of KPIs
- Lead all functions to establish the operational excellence and build up required qualifications, in order to provide satisfying services for company Plant IE
- Mentor, develop and motivate the direct reports, review and provide timely performance feedback.
- Create individual development plan (competence and career development) for direct reports, coach them to get onto a higher level of competences, to prepare qualified leaders for the company
- Cooperate with related departments to setup, maintain, and improve safety standards; PCCC standards and readiness; standards/processes related to equipment, processing, handling and disposal of chemical substances; standards/processes related to dust collector and saw dust processing; standards/processes related to waste management, standards related to workplace ergonomics
- Work with related departments and external parties to prepare for regulatory - and/or (re)certification audits
The successful candidate will have strong experience in operation management experiences, including setting up new production facilities
- University degree or above in Engineer field with fluent English
- At least 5 years of related working experience, including managerial position experience
- Preferential background of working experiences in industrial manufacturing industry
- Advanced understanding of product and production technology as well as business processes including production processes
- Advanced knowledge of Lean Management and CIP programs
- Very strong leadership, people management and influencing skills
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.