Colour Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per month
Location Dong Nai
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 01 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Colour Development Manager has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in chemical industry. Based in Dong Nai district - HCMC, your main responsibility will be to oversee all Sample Colour Development in SEA.
About the Colour Development Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional Sales Director, you will be expected to provide directions and direct supervisions on Colour Studio team and to develop and introduce New Colour Trends and provide insights on market introductions to our customers.
- Supervise staff include hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation recommendations, and determining disciplinary actions when necessary
- Manage colour stylist and technical services technicians
- Conduct research and development of new colour trends for market introductions
- Conduct personnel trainings
- Develop new techniques in colour styling and in relations to finishing system development and applications at costumer productions
- Establish and develop business relationship with industry buyers, designers, merchandiser, manufacturers and all other customer related personnel
- Communicate with US and other sites to update colour tends and new market introductions
- Review and evaluate colour panels, samples and system sheets
- Manage and decorate showrooms making sure colour panels on displays are updated and are on trends demands
- Provide support to on site technician during first cutting productions and or any productions issues in relations to colour applications, system and technique
To succeed in the Colour Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong & professional experience in Colour Styling, Technical Services, Account Management and Buyers Account management
- Skills and professional training in finishing application, colour Styling and Technical Services is a must.
- Bachelor or college degree is an advantage
- Overall understanding of the industry
- Colour styling expert/professional
- Technical services expert/professional
- Identify safety and hazard in working environment
- Language skill
- Typically a professional office environment, however incumbents may be subjected to moderate levels of vibrations, fumes, odours, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, and other conditions found in laboratory environments, as well as travel and its associated risks
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.