Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 building-and-construction 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Engineering Manager has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in building material industry. Based in Hiệp Phước (near HCMC), your primary responsibility will be to lead the maintenance strategy using WCM methodologies, manage, maintain safe working environment ensuring that a maximisation of plant performance.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to Plant Manager, you will be expected to lead the maintenance strategy using WCM methodologies; manage, maintain safe working environment ensuring a maximisation of plant performance.
- Select recruitment to be hired as automation engineer and craftsmen
- Complete equipment classification of AA machines ready before start up. If possible also for A class machines
- Prepare computerised maintenance system
- Ensure spare parts are selected, purchased and stored. Critical parts list is created and sourced with GMT team and placed into the maintenance system
- Workshop machinery and tools to be purchased and installed
- Assist craftsmen creating machine ledgers for AA machines. A machine ledgers will follow gradually after start up
- Facilitate training for maintenance staff ensuring contractors give full support
- Technical documentation in place for Mechanical/Electrical operation
- Ensure that the EWO System is available from start up
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the solid experience working in maintenance process and FDI Heavy industrial.
- Minimum qualification: College degree
- Relevant major of the qualification: Technical/ Engineering
- Managed over 20 employees
- EHS US/ EU or global standards
- PM: Preventive maintenance
- Number of working years of experience in the required area: 3 – 5 years in supervision
- Time management
- Problem solving
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.