Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 building-and-construction 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A brand new Plant Manager position responsible for a team of over 100 staff has become available at one of the world-leading building material companies based in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
About the Plant Manager Role:
You will lead and coordinate the workforce and management to achieve the required levels of output, quality and costs, safely and with minimum disruption to the environment.
- Ensure manpower, materials and plant are available as needed to meet production requirements
- Be aware of future requirements and prepare long term and contingency plans to meet them
- Maintain adequate records so that reports on the factory performance can be supplied as required
- Be aware of, and fully understand, the product costing system in order to control and continually minimise the cost of all products
- Ensure that the plant and equipment is clean, well maintained and improved in order to maintain reliability and therefore output
- Be aware of and implement current health & safety, environmental and other legislation in order to ensure that the plant operates with the law
- Ensure the workforce is effectively motivated, trained and if necessary disciplined in order to maximise their contribution to the business
- Continually monitor, and take steps to improve, the quality of products in order to delight our customers and maximise loyalty
- Forge links with the local community to eliminate conflict with our neighbours and make the plant appreciated as an asset to the community
- Communicate fully with Director and Sales and Finance department heads to ensure maximum service at maximum efficiency
To succeed in this role you need to have at least 10 years experiences in the similar position as well as having excellent leadership skills.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering
- Good command of English
- At least 10 years of experience in the similar position
- Gypsum industry experience is desirable
- Computer literate skills
- Proven management skills and experience
- Knowledge of health & safety, environmental and other legislation
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Logical approach to problem solving
This company is one of the leading building material company in the world. They are seeing exceptional growth in Vietnam at the moment and expect this to continue in the coming years.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.