Consultant My Pham
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting role of Senior HSE Manager has just come available in one of the well-known manufacturers in FMCG industry. Based in Dong Nai province, you will be responsible for implementing the environmental, health and safety initiatives and ensure that the facility is operating smoothly every day.
About Senior HSE Manager Role:
Reporting to Managing Director, based in Dong Nai, you will be expected to ensure a positive, safe, healthy, and incident-free work environment
- Promote a positive, safe, healthy, and incident-free work environment
- Formulate and implement EHSS & Facility best practices and policies
- Develop and lead a high performing EHSS & Facility team
- Balance competing targets such as output from production and EHSS & General Affairs goals and objectives
- Ensure EHSS & General Affairs function is recognised as a strong business partner by production/operations
The successful candidate will have strong experience in EHS, Compliance and Sustainability
- Results driven, creative and hands-on attitude.
- Minimum of five years' operational experience in a professional EHSS environment of which three years' is at managerial level within a multinational company in a manufacturing environment
- Strong business acumen, ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience engaging and partnering with stakeholders to solve business/operational issues through application of progressive EHSS practices
- Firm grasp of EHSS law and regulation
This leading manufacturer firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new exciting role.