Process Engineer Manager
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 building-and-construction 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting role of Process Engineer Manager has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in building material industry. Based in Dong Nai, you will be accountable for continuous Improvement and to improve production process to increase capacity & efficiency.
About the Process Engineer Manager role:
You are accountable for overall:
1. Continuous Improvement: improve production process to increase capacity & efficiency
2. Develop, plan and implement goals and objectives for maintenance in Sika Vietnam. Direct, oversee and participate in the departmental work’s programs.
- Apply standard engineering practices and follows local and international rules and regulations.
- Apply new process technology to improve production efficiency.
- Work closely with maintenance team to analyze root cause of equipment failure, reduce break down time of equipment.
- Keeps track of OEE figures (overall equipment effectiveness)
- Provide training and instruction to maintenance technician and production people.
- Make sure to apply various methodological analysis (risk analysis, HAZOP, cost-benefit analyzes, FMEAs).
- Support local project management team with FAT (factory acceptance tests), SAT and the start-up of production lines.
- Ensure that all works/processes that perform by maintenance will have work instructions/procedures written up and strictly followed and that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that the preventive/schedule maintenance is set up to cover all equipment, utilities within Factory. Set up the reports and follow up system to make sure that the program is carried out.
- Update and maintain an efficient system of records and drawings covering all services relating to utilities, plant and machinery.
- Recommend Operation Manager on any improvement modification or new installation to existing plant equipment/system.
The successful candidate will have to be able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet deadline.
- Engineering and/or Management background
- 10 years' experience in maintenance management or process improvement
- Excellent at PC skills
- Fluent in both oral and verbal English, French & German is advantages due to the nature of the business
- Good leadership skills
- Good inter-personnel and management skills
- Hard-working, trustworthy and smart
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.