Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 electronics 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Production Manager job has just come available in an European electrics/ electronics manufacturing company located in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to Operations Director, this Production Manager shall be responsible for entire, quality, productivity, and cost of the production area.
About the Production Manager Role:
You will lead production team to achieve the set KPIs on safety, quality, productivity, delivery and optimise production cost (SQDC) exceed requirements and align with company strategy and vision.
- Develop goals align with strategic mapping, company vision and clearly communicate to subordinators
- Meet/exceed annual set KPIs and budget
- Comply with the company requirement system
- Align with higher level for all operation results, direction and resolve problems
- Develop production Team to improve capability meet strategic mapping and retaining talent
- Improve technology, products, processes, operating system to optimise resource for maximise delivery and customer reliable
- Apply LEAN manufacturing and continuous improvement culture to simplify production processes
- Create a motivating environment and build relationship with stack holder, partners and customer
- Right time support to the team to resolve the problem
- Feedback to relevant to develop and eliminate miss-alignment and mistake
In order to perform well in this role, suitable candidates should have at least 3 years experience in similar position in manufacturing & production companies in electrics/electronics industry, strong leadership and communication skills.
- Bachelor or Engineering degree or similar level educated outside of VN, preferable MBA or Engineering degree of mechatronic – Electronic major
- English, must be good in communication as task requirements
- More than 5 years of work experience in the manufacturing of electronic devices (SMT, Box built) of multi-national company with high mix low volume model. Singapore, Germany enterprise is an advantage.
- Well understand operational processes (planning, procurement, transfer new product, processes and technology)
- Expert in LEAN manufacturing tools (5S, Kaizen, Poke-yoke, flow line, value stream, waste elimination…).
- Well understand how ERP system work in planning, production module
This company is an European reputable manufacturer with focus on people development, quality and sustainability.
If you are a driven and experienced Production Manager, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for further information