Sample Finishing Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting role of Sample Finishing Manager has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in furniture industry. Based in Thu Duc, you will be accountable for developments and implements primarily new woodtone finishes to keep up with market trends.
About the Sample Finishing Manager role:
You will be accountable for developments and implements primarily new woodtone finishes to keep up with market trends
• Run and understand colour panel systems
• Maintain and develop cost effective systems for colour panels
• Set up and maintain costing category for finishing
• Maintain operation of RDD Colour Lab and it’s function to support production
• Help with new production first cuttings
• Work close with QA to monitor finishing
The successful candidate will have to be able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet deadline.
• Over five-year experience in furniture sector, finishing experience is a plus
• Be a strong leader in colour development
• Able to develop new panels from market trends
• English is a must
• Average to good computer skills
• Ability to analyse standard cost
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.