Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting New Product Introduction/ Development Manager (NPI/NPD) has just come available in a newly set up manufacturing company in Binh Duong. This position is responsible for leading electro, mechatronic, mechanical and motor team to deliver new product development/ introduction.
About the new Product Introduction Role:
Leading the NPI/NPD team and report to Senior Engineering Manager, the NPI Manager shall work with cross function team to launch successfully products from China, US to Vietnam
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures
- Deliver all NPD/NPI and value engineering projects successfully especially key platform projects
- Manage the design & development works and resources and drive them with priorities, concise plans and concrete milestones so as to deliver project on time and with expected quality
- Improve EMC performance of designs to prevent late discovery of problem or re-design
- Fully utilise the First Article Inspection (FAI) system
- Improve developmental test plan template
- Electronic, Electrical, Digital & Mechanical expertise development
- Establish, review and continually improve component's design, development and qualification procedure
- Work with cross-function (Sourcing, Quality/SQE, etc.) to secure suppliers for critical / strategic platform projects
- Collaborate with current suppliers to ensure that the parts meet application requirements, quality, cost and schedule
- Improve and expand supplier base to support future business growth
- Lead & develop team and organisation
In order to success in this role, suitable candidates must have 10+ years' experience in consumer products R&D (from concept to drawing) in manufacturing and production MNC companies in automotive, home appliance and power tool industry preferred with electronic engineering expertise.
- Bachelor or above in Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- More than five years at managerial position (Electrical/Electronic/Motor R&D Leader)
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated time management and problem solving skills
- Good English, written and spoken
- Good team player with positive approach
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in their field and owns well-know brands in outdoor equipments.
If you are an experience NPI/NPD Manager looking for exciting and challenging working environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for further information.