Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-11 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting role of Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Manager has just come available in one of the well-known manufacturers in Animal Nutrition industry. Based in Ho Chi Minh city office, you will be responsible for Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory activies across country.
About Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Manager position:
Report to Regional Director in Quality, based in Ho Chi Minh city, you will direct the development and management of all Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) systems.
- Develop, implement and assess processes/systems
- Ensure compliance of regulations/policies
- Lead prevention activities and issue resolution
- Enhance food safety, quality and regulatory culture/reputation
- People/resource/budget management
The successful candidate will have strong Quality and Regulation in Food or Animal Feed.
- Good English communication
- Minimum five to eight years experience in Quality or Food Safety in a food or feed manufacturing business
- Auditing/ compliance practices
- Knowledge of Food Laws and Regulations: stays up-to-date and ensures compliance with food laws and regulations, HAACP knowledge/implementation
This manufacturer firm has good reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new exciting role.