Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting role of QA Manager has just become available in an Western manufacturer in furniture industry in Binh Duong. Based near Binh Duong factory, this company aims to be the leader in innovation using design-to-market cutting edge technologies in the furniture business.
About the QA Manager Role:
In this position, you will effectively and efficiently plan, organise, lead, control and manage the Quality Department. You will be accountable for devising and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Set standards for quality
- Ensure production/manufacturing processes meet national and international standards
- Establish and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data, as well as produce statistical reports
- Give suggestions on change and improvement to make and how to implement them
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
- Make sure the company is working as effective as possible to keep up with competitors
- Specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Provide support for released products, evaluate product field performance and reliability and recommend corrective and preventive actions
The successful candidate will have experience in a quality assurance position or other related roles.
- Degree in courses such as business administration, materials science, process engineering, and production engineering Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skill, both verbally and in written form
- Excellent organisational and planning skill for proper running of an organisation
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.