Senior Production Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting role of Senior Technical Production Manager has just become available in an Western manufacturer in furniture industry in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Technical Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing in-house and partner production facilities and suppliers to produce our clients’ design ideas.
- Manage the furniture factory: plan & leading implementation of production plan of furniture/ mock-up products; manage, train, and evaluate employees of furniture workshop; manage the equipment/ tools/ material/ property of furniture workshop; report, suggest the issues relating to furniture workshop
- Conduct workshop training for internal & external as required
- Ensure quality of technical documentation - design drawings, production drawings and its verification, bill of materials
- Key contact for internal and external teams and suppliers on-project status and details; co-operate/ support other department in relating jobs
- Set up and optimise order process management and handling; verify incoming drawings, communication with internal and external customers and suppliers and initiate production.
- Claims handling -Manage claims of damaged or missing components and provide solutions for rectification
- Develop and keep excellent relationships with all partners and suppliers, liaison between different material suppliers and partners for cross production checks
- Initiate improvements and optimisation of production materials and production work flow
- Recruit, test, and hire staff based on criteria agreed upon by senior management
- Motivate, coach, train and develop staff for optimum performance and excellent customer service
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, accurate inventory, business ethics codes and reports with relevant department
The successful candidate will be a highly organised individual, excellent communicator, planner, negotiators and team player working closely with order processors, designers, CAD/CAM developers, and production, roll-out and assembly/ installation teams as well as with the supply chain, finance department and suppliers.
- University graduation
- Major in Woodworking, Engineering, Technical, Production Management
- At least five years relevant experience
- Proven management experience in related fields
- Specific knowledge
- Process optimisation
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.