Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 pharmaceuticals Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 40000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Maintenance Manager job has just become available in Hanoi in one of the biggest manufacturers in the North.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Expat Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the maintenance process and activities.
- Plan, develop, and implement maintenance methods and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimise operating costs, and optimise the utilisation of technicians, materials and assets
- Provide technical expertise to increase the number of zero breakdown machines, reduce breakdown re-occurrences, and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF)
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhance maintenance performance and product quality, and ensure the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Coordinate processes to develop and train maintenance, manufacturing operators, and Team Leaders
- Support the eight TPM pillars with technical resources to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE); coordinate the Effective Maintenance (EM) pillar resources to deliver reliable maintenance processes including: 5S, Visual Factory and spare parts inventories for all new and existing equipments as well as equipment modifications
- Drive improvements during equipment changes to deliver new procedures, breakdown reduction, root cause analysis, as well as risks and hazards
- Implement other support pillars to comply with safety, good housekeeping, quality and related regulatory requirements; conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department to ensure to meet legal and health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Oversee maintenance team to ensure discipline, quality and capacity
- Organise relevant training sessions when required or in order to upgrade the knowledge and expertise of the team in charge
The successful candidate will need to have a solid experience in production position.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Automation, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent
- Minimum from three to five years in production with at least two years experience in maintenance management role; experience with TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Pillars - Autonomous and Effective Maintenance in a process environment is preferred
- Experience in TPM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, or a continuous improvement program is required
- Must have experience in managing teams and supporting autonomous manufacturing teams as they deliver continuous improvements
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, automation and mechanical system; working experience of time, condition and predictive based maintenance processes
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics
- Good at English communication
- Team leadership
- Excellent communication in both Vietnamese and English.
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.