Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 50000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A brand new Factory Manager position responsible for a middle size factory has just become available in Binh Duong in one of the world-leading furniture companies.
About the Factory Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for planning, organising, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers' expectations, as well as increasing production, assessing capacity, minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Define objectives for subordinates and prepare, analyse and issue factory KPIs
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trustful relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Define and update monthly capacity of production
- Propose new investment to match the need of the factory
- Make the planning using the internal ERP, update and communicate the production planning
- Collect and analyse data to save waste and overtime; set up a preventive maintenance plan
- Implement health and safety procedures in the company's regulations following government regulation
- Continuous lean improvement of the factory lay out and organisation, make sure the 5S is maintained
The successful candidate should have experience in wood furniture industry before.
- 10 years of experience in production in wood furniture industry
This company is one of the leading furniture companies in the world. They are seeing exceptional growth in Vietnam at the moment and expect this to continue in the coming years.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.