Technical Manager ( open for both local and expat)
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 80000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An newly created job of Technical Manager has just become available in an electronics/semi-conductor company in Vietnam. Based in Binh Duong province, you will lead diverse group of teams made of different technical backgrounds and expertise to trouble shoot process and product related problems.
About Technical Manager Role:
In this role, you will lead the engineering team including front-end and assembly to understand complex process quality issues through analytical FA and SPC Data.
- Lead technical troubleshoot and process development
- Co-ordinate multiple team to collect data, evidence and consolidate, then request deeper FA from
internal or external Lab to analysis issue
- Understand customer technology and support customer quality issues with respect to thermoelectric devices and components at customer site
- Participate in special problem solving sessions addressing complex problems and associated actions are completed accurately and on time
- Understand and develop DOE test to better understand process boundary, interaction impact to
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong experience in Process Engineering in Semiconductors/Electronics.
- A Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry and material science is required; MS or PhD is preferred
- Expert on Semiconductors, especially inorganic materials and alloys, electrochemistry, metallography, thermodynamics
- 10 years' applicable experience in process engineering and process development
- Detailed understanding metallurgical processes , materials, plating and phase diagrams
- Proficient computer skills and problem solving & quality skills 8D, 5 Whys, Fishbone Diagram, Linear regression, FMEAs, PCPs, 5S, SPC, MiniTab
- Ability to use (SEM,SAM, X-Ray,DSC, TGA, Polishing equipment)
This company has good reputation in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.