Engineering Project Manager
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 engineering Binh Duong VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A newly created Engineering Project Manager job has just become available in a MNC in Food & Beverage industry.
About the Engineering Project Manager role:
Based in Binh Duong province and reporting to Plant Manager, you will lead and manage all aspects of engineering projects and investments (CAPEX) and manage all related resources and schedule in order to complete projects on time, on budget and achieving required operational efficiency (OEE).
- Ensure projects are delivering the agreed operating efficiency (OEE) as agreed with production, maintenance and other stakeholders
- Ensure resources people, overheads equipments, materials and others are efficiently used to achieve required capacity and speed of lines
- Ensure all CAPEX projects needs are clearly identified, justified and agreed with management
- Oversee contractors and work with other company
- Ensure that technical personnel and contractors/ vendors/ consultants/ understand and comply with the company policies and procedures – SHE, GMP, ISO, conflict of interest, ect.
- Utilise technical resources effectively in project teams to realise projects and initiatives as outlined in key initiatives, the CAPEX plan and strategic plan.
The successful candidate will master experiences for engineering and project management in food industry.
- Education: Bachelor of engineering, prefer mechanical or chemical
- Skills/ knowledge: Project management, food processes and manufacturing, utility equipments and system, mechanical and electrical design and construction, and interpersonal relation skills
- Experience: 7-9 years in food manufacturing environment, including 3 years in leading significant technical project
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.