Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 engineering Dong Nai Dong Nai VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
Our client is one of the leaders in printing industry/packaging industry with well established manufacturing site in Dong Nai area. The client is looking for a capable Plant Manager to bring the company to next level of development.
About Plant Manager Role:
Base in Dong Nai, you will be responsible for managing operation in the factory.
- Directing production and ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards.
- Being responsible for supervision of the machines maintenance to ensure the machines operate effectively.
- Being responsible for assurance of the on time and fully delivery to customer
- Controlling the Logistics System (Planning, Import- Export)
- Supervising the process of products research & development
- Other jobs assigned by Board of Directors
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Plant/Production Management in Printing/Packaging (especially offset printing)
- Professional knowledge: Production Management, ISO, LEAN.
- Professional skills: management, problem solving, decision making, planning and organizing, presentation, communication
- Personal characters: leadership, friendly, open-minded, listening and sharing.
- Education Background: Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Management, Production Engineer, preferred in printing technique
- Experience: at least 7 years at the position of Plant Manager or Production Manager in production fields, preferred in printing industry.
- Able to speak good English
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.