Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Technical Manager job has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City in one of the Hardline Inspection office.
About the Technical Manager Role:
The Technical Manager is responsible for mechanical and physical testing services for Hardlines products (60 % Furniture) and final service delivery of those services to clients.
- Qualifying, monitoring and evaluating technical team members
- Preparation and / or reviewing (sign / authorise) of reports for release to customers
- Planning and organising of resources for project work
- Developing (update), modifying, verifying and validating testing methods (new and existing)
- Identifying areas for improvement (technical processes and work flow)
- Provide technical sales support / join client meetings and other related events (seminars, fairs, association meetings, …)
- Be main contact for technical questions for specific customer (customer care and consultancy)
- Carry out other specified duties and related functions as directed by supervisor
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about Hardlines.
- Mechanical engineering/ wood processing background is an advantage
- At least five years’ experience in testing of Furniture / Hardlines products
- Proven management experience
- Responsible attitude and ability to motivate people
- Good knowledge of standards, legal, customer and market requirements
- Proven experience and knowledge of Quality Management
- Good command of English and MS office skills
- Good organising and planning skills
- Problem solving, decision making and leadership skills
- Good people skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Good knowledge of pneumatic, measuring technique, testing control systems
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.