Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 100000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting job of Plant Manager has just become available in a big MNC in Food&Beverage industry
About the Plant Manager Role:
Reporting to Operations Director, the Plant Manager shall lead the Plant operation team including production, packaging, Engineering, HSE, and Admin in Binh Duong factory.
- To review KPIs on daily planning meeting and question the KPIs that are over budget. Review weekly operation performance on weekly department managers, and define action plan based on the analysis actual KPI gaps with budget.
- Prepare and manage budget, to ensure the plant asset utilisation is maximised(line loading, inventory management, plan optimisation, minimum operation)
- Through MCRS regularly analyze gaps with targets, use five ”why” and PDCA tools to identify root causes and develop actions to reduce or eliminate gaps, and perpetually challenge the higher target
- Comply with EHS, HACCP standard, including first tier storage on site, and ensure PTS(product technical specification) are carried out according to them
- Ensure compliance with state, provincial, local legislation and regulation
- Manage to develop plant human resource through training, non-official feedback and individual performance management system
- Ensure the best practices are applied in plant, and plant best practices are timely captured and escalated to zone level.( E.g. celebrate wins and related events based on People requirement)
To be successful in this role, suitable candidates must have at least two years of experience in similar positions in Food and Beverage manufacturing and production industry with strong leadership.
- University degree
- Solid in production
- Strong leadership, communication and inspiration skills
- Strong decision making ability, analytical and problem solving capability
- Strong listening, persuasive, negotiation, execution capability, open to new things
- Very responsible, stay calm under pressure and able to make decision quickly
- Our client is global MNCs in FMCG industry with strong potential to grow in Vietnam.
The successful Plant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.