Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 09 March 2019 2019-03-092019-05-08 engineering Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An interesting R&D Manager job has just become available in a MNC in Animal Health Industry
About R&D Manager Role:
Based in Dong Nai province, you will plan and direct all activities in analytical development laboratory and execute those activities smoothly
- Propose an analytic strategy, from Eval up to Reg phase, adapted to the targeting countries (different for HQ or local projects), taking into account need of reagents, standards, equipment
- Define the priority studies to be conducted according to deadlines and requirements
- Choose to conduct the analytical studies internally or externally, according to their technicality and internal team availability and costs. Perform the contractor audit if needed
- Manage the analytical studies internally or externally or the subcontractor: work plan development, requests for quotes and cost estimates for budget creation, the technical follow-up of studies (non GP, GMP)
- Ensure methods development by elaborating an analytical strategy adapted to the project objectives - Manage all the validation of reliable and robust analytical methods in accordance with the following regulation: GMP/GLP, VICH, HSE
- Manage incidents, deviations and results out-of-specification (technical investigation or quality)
The successful candidate will have R&D experience in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics or Animal Health.
- Chemistry, pharmacy or related science degree
- Have three to five years' experience as a supervisor or manager of analytical laboratory technique
- Good knowledge/experience of analytical technique, instrumentation and qualification procedures in pharmaceuticals ingredients/ products qualification and quantification methods
- Strong experience of working in a cGMP/GLP environment. Having knowledge of ICH
- General knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Strong experience of method development, method validation and method transfer requirements.
- Good understanding of statistical tools in applied analytical chemistry
- Good at English communication, writing and reading
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.