Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting QA Manager job has just become available in Binh Duong in one of the furniture leaders of European market.
About the QA Manager Role:
This is an opportunity for a Quality Improvement Manager (QIM) to be part of our Quality Assurance Division. This position will be responsible for cross functional quality improvement activities, product/process risk assessment (DFMEA/PFMEA), feed backs to customer claims, counter sample approval, internal compliance audit for product and critical processes.
- Read and fully understand the technical drawing, customer's requirements on product quality standard, Quality Handbook, SOP, Work Instructions, Claim Database System.
- Represent QA in DFMEA and PFMEA activities for new and existing designs and processes.
- Review necessary documentations to upgrade the product status code in the system so that it can be officially verified and approved for mass production.
- Participate in product quality review meeting with customers when needed
- Review and approve counter sample used for reference in mass production and final control, and samples for sealing/sales meeting.
- Make a plan for randomly testing products from mass production, follow up with Test Centre, Technical Department on the test result and initiate CAPA if any failure is discovered.
- Make a plan for random audit on critical processes to identify the need for preventive and corrective actions on production shop floors and follow up on implementation.
- Raise CAPA reports for customer complaints and manage the process of identifying the root cause of failure, implementing corrective action/preventive action and verifying effectiveness within agreed timelines
- Give feedbacks to customer complaints within agreed timelines
- Facilitate and maintain records of all internal and external communications relevant to assigned projects including meeting minutes
To succeed in the Quality Improvement Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to implement internal audits for company procedures, production processes.
- Must be able to understand and solve quality issues at a detailed level
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Working knowledge of DFMEA and PFMEA principles
- Working knowledge of 8D Problem Solving, SPC
- Proactively in contribute ideas to set up and improve the product quality and quality assurance system.
- Graduated from Technical University.
- Five years' experience in Quality Management position in Furniture Company
- Colour-blindness testing passed
- Able to read technical drawing
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate with others in English in person, over the phone and via email
- Excellent knowledge MS office package, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point Presentation.
- Advantages to Have:
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma
- ISO: 9001-2015 Internal Auditor
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.