Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Aluminium Factory Manager job has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City in one of the furniture leaders of European market.
About the Aluminium Factory Manager Role:
You will be in control of the Aluminium production shop floors (Headcount 1000 DLs and supporting production departments) including Aluminium Extrusion, Cutting and Bending, Welding, Grinding and Robot Mapping, Electrostatic Powder Coating, Packing Production. You must also cooperate with all internal partners (Sale, Product Development, Financial, HR, Knowledge Management, IT, Procurement and R&D, Testing Centre ect..). Coordinate with all sites in respect to Maintenance, Production Planning Monitoring, Production Preparation Department, Quality Assurance and Production of Aluminium and Wood factory to support Production.
- Direct Aluminium Factory production and ensure costly effectiveness and consistency with quality insurance, accuracy and performance standards
- Maintain plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations
- Review and submits operating reports to management to inform them of the current Aluminium production status and to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Assure effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product
- Assure compliance of all of Aluminium plant operations with company policy, state and local regulations
- As stated in all current used working instruction, standard operation procedure
- Ensure the plans efficiency in terms of time deliveries
- Ensure production capacity is in align with planning target
- Observe closely to his Aluminium plants and improvements all process to develop his own production
- Maintain and stable of workers in line to make sure the production smoothly
- Cooperation with all supporting departments as Production Engineering, Technical Development, R&D, Test Centre, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Production Development, Maintenance, Warehouse... to support his Production
- Maintain and manage the cost in line of budget
- Maintain CSR and 5S in operate production cleans condition and good environment
To succeed in the Aluminium Factory Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor Degree, major in Mechanical Engineering
- More than 10 years' working experience in Mechanical production management as Mechanic industry, Aluminium production, Motorbike production, Metal fabrication at large scale manufacturing, 1000 DLs headcount
- Experience in Aluminium Furniture industry is an advantage
- Good awareness of Quality Assurance and ISO Implementation
- Strong management and leadership skill
- Good communication in English
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.