Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 65000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Merchandising Manager job has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City in one of the furniture leaders.
About the Merchandising Manager role:
The Merchandising Manager is responsible to supervise and lead an effective team to effectively delivering the highest standard of service, while striking a balance amongst customers’ requirements, the company’s profitability and company policy, and suppliers’ resources.
- Work with team members to monitor supplier performance, while communicating with buyers and suppliers independently
- Keep abreast of market trends and visit suppliers on a regular basis
- Be constantly involved in product and supplier sourcing, in order to maintain market competitiveness and improve turnover
- Develop and nurture business partnerships with other internal departments and external entities, like suppliers, for meeting customer requirements
- Be able to turn available information into marketing tools for business enhancement
- Motivate team members by passing on hands-on experience and advise them on daily operational issues, in order to ensure prompt delivery of service and achieving budgeted turnover
- Proactively solve issues at an early stage, in order to provide a quick and effective solution
- Manage the development of team members, so the company goals can be achieved
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture industry.
- At least 10 years’ experience in hard goods merchandising and 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Sales-driven orientation and good people management skills
- Good at analysing figures and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills with all levels and able to work with overseas teams, staffs and vendors
- Willing to work under high pressure and accept the challenge
- Able to foresee the risk and provide workable solution
- Solid experience & knowledge in German market is a definite advantageous
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.