Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Merchandising Manager job has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City in one of the furniture leaders.
About the Merchandising Manager Role:
The Merchandising Manager is responsible to supervise and lead an effective team to effectively delivering the highest standard of service, while striking a balance amongst customers’ requirements, the company’s profitability and company policy, and suppliers’ resources.
- Understand the customer needs and develop an effective sourcing plan
- Work closely with vendors, customers and internal teams to follow-up from sourcing, development and orders in driving on-time delivery. Negotiate price and timeline to prepare cost sheet and Test & Acceptance
- Provide quality customer service. Assist in product development process to ensure that products meet customers' satisfaction on quality and budget requirements. Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Maintain business relationship. Maintain a strong relationship with vendors for production development and production
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture industry.
- Possess five years' merchandising managerial experience in furniture industry
- English communication in all skills
- Have an aggressive attitude to always strive for delivering results
- Are effective in managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines and cool under pressure
- Have a good grasp of details
- Are flexible in handling ad hoc tasks as they come
- Like frequent travel
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.