Consultant My Pham
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 engineering Binh Duong VN VND 65000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A interesting job of Production Manager has just become available in a Chemicals manufacturer Binh Duong. Potential candidate would have good opportunity to develop further in organization
About the Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will report to General Manager and be responsible for safety, quality, productivity, delivery and optimise production cost exceed requirements and align with company strategy and vision.
- Develop production safety procedures in line with all company policy, in particular SHE Principles & SHE Golden Rules
- To be aware of the company Quality Policy and work towards the overall objective that products are delivered at the right quality, on time, every time
- Total continuous control of production, in liaison with other operations at the site to maintain scheduled production, delivery and quality goals set for the plant
- Prepare a realistic operating budget for the forthcoming year and ensure that the plant achieves its targeted objectives.
The successful candidate must have a good experience in Chemical Manufacturing and strong mindset about safety in manufacturing
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering
- English, must be good in communication
- More than three years' production manager position in Chemical industry
- Strong knowledge about safety in Chemical Manufacturing
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.