Consultant My Pham
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 engineering hanoi VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting job of Plant Manager for a Consumer Electronics company has just become available in a greenfield factory in Hanoi.
About Plant Manager Role:
Base in Hanoi, you will be responsible for managing operation in the factory. In this role, you will report to the Regional Business Unit Leader, and you will be leading the Plant operation teams including production, Engineering, HSE, and HR.
- Make sure that health and safety to the highest standards
- Co-ordinate activities of plant functions to ensure the most effective utilisation of resources.
- Responsible for an environment of continuous improvement by making and facilitating suggestions and implementing as required based on the industry leading lean manufacturing and quality standards
- Achievement of production on time to the highest quality standards
- Work with the sales forecast, plan production to achieve 100% customer delivery performance
To be successful in this role, suitable candidates must have strong experience in Plant Management
- 15 years' post qualification experience and success profile
- Experience of working in a multicultural team and in an international environment
- Strong track record of lean six sigma delivery
- Management of standalone P&L
The successful Plant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.