Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 125000000 180000000 180000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Plant Director job has just become available in Binh Duong in one of the foreign furniture companies.
About the Plant Director Role:
In this role, you will be in charge of the Furniture Factory (2000+ employees). You will be responsible for directing production and ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards. You will report to the VP of Operations.
- Define main objectives for undertaken division together with VP based on company strategy
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure effective and consistency working condition for undertaken division
- Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations
- Prepares and submits operating reports to management and make action plans to improve efficiency and effectiveness of undertaken area
- Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product
- Selects, trains, develops and motivates manufacturing staffs to maintain WP operation at high performance.
- Define competence profile for key subordinates
- Proactively participate in initiative projects as define by his superior and company management
- Assures compliance of all plant operations with company policy and Vietnam regulations
- Ensure production planning reach target and ship on time
- Ensure the cost, headcount, budget is in line
- Improvement and Maintain CSR and 5S in good condition
- Training and develop subordinates to perform task well and follow up company policy, procedure, culture
To succeed in the Plant Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have at least three years of management experience.
- At least 10 years' working experience in production management with +1000 employees
- Stung management, leadership at large scale manufacturing enterprise
- Ability to lead large Production Team from supporting department to Production Units
- Good controlling about COST, Budget, Headcount
- Continuous improvement / lean manufacturing experience is a must
- Can be working in stressful environment
- Good communication in English
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.