Industrial Engineering Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND85,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 50000000 85000000 85000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A newly created Industrial Engineering Manager job has just become available in a Garment manufacturing in Binh Duong
About the Industrial Engineering Manager role:
Based in Binh Duong province and reporting to General Manager, you will be fully accountable to effectively and efficiently utilise software technologies, machine tools, and human resources in order to solve problems, provide products at minimal cost, and produce on time at the optimum output level.
- Productivity analysis – analyzing the labor productivity of the factory and sewing lines. Estimating line capacity for all new development styles based on garment sketch or samples
- CMT estimation - Providing estimated labor cost (CMT) and productivity to merchandising department
- Data analysis - Need to do data analysis and look into monthly trends of each KPI and control them after setting a benchmark
- Style simplification and method improvement - to re-analyzed the evaluated garment for better and economical methods to reduce the labor cost per garment to stay in safe margin (reduction of SAM by construction simplification related to seam and method without affecting the actual appearance of sample or by improving method the garment SAM can be reduced)
- Operation bulletin – Making and approving OBs is one of the main tasks. Releasing style OB, line layout and thread consumption chart for line(s) to be done based on scheduled plan
- Manpower requirement - Department wise Manpower requirement rationalisation based on target strength ratio.
- Responsible for co-ordination with other department heads
The potential candidate must have a background experience in Jeans IE and Manufacturing, while possessing a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor or Diploma degree
- IE experience in Garment industry, especially Jeans
- Min of two years experience in Manager level
- Good English communication
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.