Management Trainee Program
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Management Trainee Program job has just become available at a global supplier of technology and services company.
About Management Trainee Program Role:
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance.
- Realisation of projects in time, budget, scope and quality
- Strategise and streamline the Deliverables in line with business requirements
- Plan and Implement Bosch standards and approved solutions
- Project Management tasks, Process and Technology Responsibility
- Overview and program management of Business Application projects
- Coordination with Users and Process Owners for User Requirements, User Acceptance and Deployment of business applications
- Opportunity to work with Japanese and European OEMs
To succeed in this position, you will need to be self-driven, dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. For our trainee program in the field of controlling, we are looking for outstanding graduates with high leadership potential.
- Vietnamese citizenship
- Advanced English competencies are required.
- Preferably Bachelor Degree or higher with above average GPA, Initial practical experience in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Initial work experience (up to a maximum of five years)
This company is a leading global supplier of technology and services, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world. They are unique in using the latest technology to drive performance forward.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.